Fondazione SoutHeritage recognizes the importance of your personal data, for which reason it wishes to provide you with information about, and the greatest possible control over, the management of your personal data collected when using this internet site (the “Site”).
DATA CONTROLLER OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY THE SITE
The Data Controller of the collected data on the Site is Fondazione Fondazione SoutHeritage — Piazza Duomo – Recinto Castelvecchio 2, 75100 Matera (the “Fondazione” or “Data Controller”).
The Fondazione can be contacted for all data privacy questions at the following email address: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORIES OF THE DATA COLLECTED, THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING ON THE SITE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THEIR PROCESSING
Using this Site, the Fondazione collects and processes different types of personal data for different purposes and using different methods. Specifically:
– personal information that you voluntarily provide (email address, personal data, contactinformation), or that are legally acquired and processed by the Fondazione;
– personal information that you voluntarily provide (personal data and email address) that are processed by the Fondazione to send you invitations, information and updates on the Fondazione’s activities and initiatives, or of independent third parties who work with the Fondazione;
– personal data relating to minor(s) voluntarily provided by you in your position of parental authority, to allow said minor(s) to attend activities organized by the Fondazione.
The legal basis of the processing of:
-navigation data (a), arises from the Fondazione’s legitimate concern to provide a Site that operates correctly;
-data related to the purchases or bookings (b), results from the Fondazione’s legal obligation elicited by the purchase of tickets to enter exhibitions, workshops and events, or from your registration;
-data required to expedite your requests, follows from the Fondazione’s legitimate concern to provide you with a complete service;
-contact data to allow the Fondazione to update you on events and initiatives, is founded on the consent you provided;
-personal data regarding minor(s), is based on the legal obligation generated by thesaid minor(s)’ registration.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
OPTIONAL OR MANDATORY PROVISION OF DATA
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes described in point 2, personal data may be processed and known by:
– the Fondazione’s employees and consultants, who are authorized for and instructed indata processing by the Fondazione itself;
– companies that perform specific technical and organizational services linked with the Sitefor the Fondazione, and that handle marketing and communications activities, which havebeen appointed by the Fondazione for such data processing.
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to law enforcement or judicial authorities, in compliance with the law and subject to formal request, or in cases in which adequate reason is provided that the communication of personal data is reasonably necessary to:
– investigate, avert or assist initiatives related to suspected illegal activities, or to provide assistance to the State’s forces for the maintenance of public order;
– to assist in defending against claims or accusations made by third parties, or protect the security of the website and company;
– to exercise or protect the rights, property or security of the Fondazione, its customers and employees, or any other subjects.Your personal data shall not be otherwise disseminated.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PERIOD OF THEIR RETENTION
Your personal data held by the Fondazione are provided directly by you (signing up to receive the newsletter, making requests for information and registering to participate in activities organized by the Foundation), with the exception of navigation data as explained in point 2(a). Data related to providing feedback or an answer will be held for the time necessary for the Fondazione to satisfy your request. Data collected to send you information, invitationsor updates will be held for a period typical of the business sector in question, however, for no longer than 7 years.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE PRIVACY LAW
You always have the right to ask the Fondazione for access to your personal data, also to demand their alteration or cancellation, or to place a limitation on their processing. You also have the right to repudiate the processing of your data and rescind your previously given consent (in cases where consent for the reception of communications sent by automated means is rescinded, communications sent by the postal system or made by telephone will also be affected). Your rights also include the portability of your personal data for your own purposes.The rights described above may also be exercised by contacting the Fondazione at the following email address:email@example.com
You are reminded that you also have the right to lodge a complaint on the use of your personal data with the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali).